PTX 5.13% 4.1¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: Trading Halt-PTX.AX, page-3

1. 1,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    This is a bit odd...
    A placement would of been OK, but a ' material' credit raising? Not sure what to make of that..., guess we will see on Wednesday.
    IMO, shareholders ( including myself), were under the impression that ptx was well funded till end of phase two or at least for another 18months Ann's, app CR, and quarters following).
    Sure, every company welcomes CR even when not yet needed, if on offer, why not? Right?
    Well, often and if not all the cases, crs lead to some form of dillution, hence not what current shareholders want.
    If a soph or insto want entry to which a company claim to its shareholders that finances are in check (as is the projected arrangement here), then in the interest of its shareholders, the company may (or may not) simply ask any sophs or instros to bye on market. ,..Thats the kind of company I wish to hold shares in..
    Of course, all said, if there is dillution, without first asking it's current shareholders for another CR ( the last one was over subscribed), and a material CR not only increases the share registry and was entered into less than current average SP, then it appears we may have a communication issue somewhere.
    All will be revealed on Wednesday, hope we current shareholders are not in the least disappointed not in any disagreements with ptx's management decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $33.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $3.956K 97.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3550 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 66157 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.