RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: Trading Halt-RAP.AX, page-236

1. 31 Posts.
    (1) Making money, is, and can only be a function of, (2) saving lives - the truth of which renders the above crass comment redundant.

Similarly, (1) "I have lost too much over the years to get emotional over a stock", is a function of, (2) the emotionally charged and self-contradictory statement, "BUT SHOW ME THE MONEY".

I'm reminded of a punter who bets his all on the last at Randwick because his previous 'rational/logical' bets (to him, at least) didn't get up. Not only does he feel aggrieved that the system is rigged/against him, that the jockeys are on the take etc etc, but now, with this last-gasp effort, he feels genuinely entitled to win. The gambler's delusion.

RAP is not here to redeem you for your past incorrect choices.

That you chose to denigrate the very human side of this story with a sweeping "all the crap posted regarding how this will save lives" assertion only serves to illustrate your lack of insight as to why people invest in something in the first place.

It is because of the story. And if you'd believed the story from the start, rather than your own hubris, why isn't it that you aren't already wealthy beyond your wildest imagination? An idea grows in value by 1,500% in just 12 months, and your response is to scream, "BUT SHOW ME THE MONEY".

I don't take offence, sir; merely pity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.