CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

Tigerted, nice post regarding the sophisticated investors. I...

1. 40 Posts.
    Tigerted, nice post regarding the sophisticated investors.

I agree that whoever or whatever company or companies involved certainly could not invest $1 million or more into PIE on market as there is not enough liquidity to do so. Trying to buy 50+ million shares or more on market would push the share price well beyond 5 cents or more.

I would like to think that the price offered is not below 2 cents and i'm sure management wouldn't want to just give away shares with possible contracts being close to fruition.

I also agree that PIE would welcome the investment as it puts them in a far better position to deal with a mass rollout that is in the pipeline. Win Win for both parties imo.

No doubt the sophisticated investors would have been given a heads up by Justin Milne on the likelyhood of the large scale rollout that Telstra are currently negotiating with PIE at the moment. That's a no brainer imo. Who knows, the sophisticated investors may be more in the know than us long term shareholders and i wouldn't be surprised if there is a link or connection to Justin Milne. But i might be just dreaming there.

We all want this to head north asap, but we all know the only way that will happen is by way of large contracts from big name companies. But i look at this Placement as being a positive for the company to bargain and deal with the big boys and to be able to produce the goods when needed.

I still remain very confident and the recent report released was very upbeat and positive regarding the near and long term future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.