SER 6.25% 1.5¢ strategic energy resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt Request , page-23

1. 19,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4970
    Hey great work Bloathog, contacting a local broker was real lateral thinking. I "Google earthed" Mega months ago and noted from the tenant list that they actually share the building AND there was a vacant office to rent. Must be a bit squeezy in there so they probably pitch a tent for a Board meeting.
    While you hot on the trial why don't you buddy up to the coffee shop and see what goes down over a latte, lol.

Seriously, on the proviso the asset is as good as we think it is and given that MM has so much skin in the game, I think we are on a no brainer.

Either of the two likely outcomes, Mega comes up with a fair dinkum doable deal on an acceptable timeline (and if they have any substance whatsoever that shouldn't be so hard given the macros) or the Mega deal is dead, will be positive for Uley. Either we get a clear path to a TSX listing or a clear statement that Uley is available to do a deal. Given the graphite macros together with all the publicity (BS) Mega has generated around Uley I doubt it would be too long before MM is sorting thru some alternate offers.

Despite Tarcoola dropping into an unlisted company SER's 20% holding ensures that they have to report anything of note back thru SER, in a timely fashion, which is somewhat reassuring.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.76K 1.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 5119090 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1775295 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.