CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi Penny Sorry for the late response! Weather has been nice up...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Hi Penny

Sorry for the late response! Weather has been nice up here so I've not spent too much time in front of the computer. I'm a bit of a vanadium junkie now (well for almost 2 yrs now) so I spend more time following my holdings in YRR & TNG/WMN, but there have been lots of good posts here the last few days. It's been fun reading through them all.

Yeah we've had our moments but I think you came to your senses before I did It takes longer for some and at every point I got a bit skeptical my phone would blow up from all corners telling me why I shouldn't sell. I think I realized what I was being fed around the time of M&G! Actually that reminds me of something.

Some holders seem to believe that the posters who are writing some pretty harsh things about what has transpired with CDU are aiming their posts at them. I read them very differently. It would seem that there are a large amount of ex holders who feel they were duped into either buying, buying more or more importantly not selling NOT by other holders, but from people inside the company. Does that make sense? I'm not going to go more into that on here now and I'm not saying that's how I feel, but that's how I read their posts. Not as an attack on people like TT or anyone else.

OK sorry about that, back to the question. I believe that the decision to open back up or not will be made from the advisor's of the Chinese "group". There are a few ways this can go down IMHO but I think it will be important for it to have the right look shall we say. Oz responded to a post of mine some time ago pointing out the $ is not really due until early next year. That's a long way out. As much as it would make sense (to me) to wind things up now, I think that might leave a few doors open that may not work for those involved. On the other hand how does it really hurt to throw a bit more money at it and keep the doors open a bit longer while they "search" for another loan/CR. If it hasn't come by say after Christmas, hands get thrown in the air and words like "gave it our best shot" come out, and the same result occurs. This time who could do anything except thank them for hanging in their so long and actually using their own hard earned money to keep the lights on for all the shareholders?

Anyway that's my uneducated opinion. It's nice now that my posts don't get attacked so much anymore and end up with a million thumbs down's lmao. I'd have rather just sent this as a direct message to you and not bore the rest but HC doesn't have that feature. They should get it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.