AJL 10.0% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

Ann: Trading Halt Request, page-7

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Hatmo, would they give a hint mate? Is it legal for them to do so? Could it be judged as market manipulation by the company if they were to include certain words indicating what the news was to be?

I guess in reading the announcement requesting a trading halt one could be excused for interpreting the word " implications " in 2 ways, positive or negative.

It may just be that the CR (which most of us acknowledged was a certainty to happen anyway) plus share price manipulation just happened at the same time as a judgement out of the U.S. relating to Monument.

All of us serious and long-term holders have been baying for action and information about the Monument stuff-up and the repercussions and pain it has caused us, for a long time now so now our day of delivery is fast approaching.

Of course it is a no-brainer that we all hope, wish and pray for a positive result, I mean with what we have all gone through in recent years, a positive outcome from this, coupled with approval to drill will just about be the best news I could have wished for.

Happy Easter everyone, and as the Christian meaning of Easter celebrates new life, I hope AJL is about celebrate the same blessing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $76 8.543K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 356981 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 687542 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.