AUR 40.0% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt Request, page-31

1. 13,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    FEL uses the words 'decision to mine'.

This is an extract from FEL's June QAR:

fel qar june 17.JPG
    Here is the link to the full RAQ - https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-quarterly-activities-and-cashflow-report.3570201/#post-26116077. There is more info here about Wodger etc and Morcks Well, so worth a geek.

What the deal with WGX shows us that WGX will be financially involved in any mining, if there was enough gold to support that I suppose. There would have to be a JORC first of both copper and gold (assuming a discovery of note of course) and then it would become clear as to how the mining with costings and sharing should work. I would expect though that AUR would manage the mining (new ball game there) and WGX would pay its fair share. How that would really work I don't know, but let's worry about that later.

How would the minerals be separated and where? WGX might become involved with that. FEL would be a bystander in all of this I reckon.

However, whatever the situation, AUR and WGX will have to work together. Interesting! WGX is a 100% goldie. It exists just for gold.

All gold to Fortnum, but copper to ?????? Could the ?????? be Horseshoe Lights?

All of the above re mining is speculative of course as nothing decent has been discovered as yet, or has there?

Mamas and the Papas

Monday, Monday
    So good to me.

Monday, Monday
    It was all I hoped it would be....

crossed fingers.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.002(40.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.7¢ 0.5¢ $9.372K 1.508M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1400322 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 238617 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.