TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

I find this to be an enticing possibility! What if the other...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I find this to be an enticing possibility!

What if the other party REFUSES to be named? Interesting that TAW released the news and then came the TH - if it had been done the other way, surely there was a risk of NO news coming out at all (the other party disallowing it completely, not just their identity) - but this way we all know that the TA offtake is good to go (can't take that info back!) and we just want to know who...
    Could this have been orchestrated? Clever if it was - info out, no-one identified (yet), win-win...

Wouldn't it be good to just forget about the daily ups and downs in the sp, and the unwelcome DT involvement for a couple of months, THEN TAW relists with:
    A major business partner
    TAW as a producer (first shipment either already or imminent)
    News on resource upgrade?
    (all together or in quick succession)

Just imagine the re-open and re-rate we would see (pure rocket fuel, no interferences)
    I like it

However, it will probably all just be boring and resolve itself today or tomorrow (the various posts suggesting time required to get OK from international party or for them to also release an announcement on whatever is their local exchange do make sense too but they don't appeal to my love for Conspiracy Theories).
    Go the suspension until the trucks start rolling!

sasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.