FGL 9.76% 4.5¢ frugl group limited

Wouldn't this apply to 80% of the speculative mining plays that...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Wouldn't this apply to 80% of the speculative mining plays that bounce around for a few years and then go broke or get reincarnated? Same with many bio tech companies promising a magic cure of some sort. I would say more money is lost on people betting on these then pure play tech stocks.

At least with WGL, if they can survive and turn that corner, then the breadth of the customer base is huge and their marginal cost of production is pretty close to zero. WGL's tech is superior to others and aligned to how most people now interact with the internet.

Let's not forget who the most valuable companies are in the world today and what they sell - hmm, would they be tech companies by chance and most of them just effectively sell data and access to eyeballs?

WGL's tech and it's potential is not well understood by the mainstream. Not surprising, there's still a lot of decisions makers around who still double click on URLs.

As I've said before the shackles of the past are hurting but I'm still hopeful WGL can pull through as we can't just keep ignoring how exposed our younger generation are to the maladies of being online.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.004(9.76%)
Mkt cap ! $4.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $2.308K 51.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 19818 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.