FGL 4.44% 4.3¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Trading Halt Request, page-155

1. 12,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1772
    I read back through the announcments and shake my head how I got involved with this debacle.

They last went into voluntary suspension on the 18th Nov 2106 and began trading again on 13th Jan 2017.

It was like a revolving door, directors departing, people coming and going, claims about the VPN and its speed etc which initially was a total cockup technically and then eventually settled down to join the other raft of VPN's available and disappear into obscurity. One great tipster organisation which I was a subscriber time this stock as a multi bagger - havent checked what he says now but no doubt an adjustment to the original call

Then comes all the other "stuff' Telethon Kids, Constable Care, The Professor, Sean, all very wonderful but in terms of sales would appear to be amounting to a hill of beans. In the meantime chewing up over $3,000,000 in 6 months and attracting a share price of .008c. F... me.

It really is stuff movies are made of.

To be honest, I have no idea who is the driver of this business model. There have been so many in and out of the building, it is like a bloody circus. I know Sean is the CEO and is a bloody good weight lifter.

Personally I have got to the stage where I think they should shut up shop and get somebody to take over the technology that can intergrate the concept into a complimentary business plan.

This unfortunatley is going nowhere.

I will be very surprised if they come out of suspension as the suitor will play hardball - why not Wangle from a financial aspect is on its knees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $4.511M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $3.192K 74.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.