AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt Request, page-150

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    Let me just start by saying I believe in the fundamentals of AVZ (and I also believe they own the fundamentals). However, ML twitter posts, poor responses by management regarding ASX queries and the constant queries by ASX are all starting to take their toll. Not to mention the possible price manipulation going on.

My issues are:
    1) Is ML and AVZ management on the same page because it seems like ML is causing headaches for AVZ as evidence by the last ASX query response by the company.
    2) Constant ASX queries implies that something untoward is occurring. Not great for investor confidence. It also doesn't allow people to trade the stock adding further risk to this investment.
    3) Possible manipulation. People may think that manipulation is a great sign of something big about to occur as once the manipulator has finished accumulating, the breaks are off and up we go. Well let me tell you that I have seen manipulation destroy great fundamentals because investor tire (like myself) and exit leaving no demand for the stock. Manipulators make money up and down so to think they are manipulating the SP down to only gain when it increases is naive.

I have missed many opportunities watching this move sideways over the last 6 months or so and will sadly reassess my position once trading resumes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.