AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hey All, Lots of speculation on why there is a TH. I’m leaning...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 926
    Hey All,

Lots of speculation on why there is a TH.

I’m leaning towards the ASX scrutinising twitter posts as the reason, and IMO we’ll see a “Please Explain” again, given we’ve seen AVZ suggesting they are responding to an ASX query.

If this were the case, and it turns out the ASX are questioning “TINCI + Confidential MOUs” then, IMO this is complete nonsense and AVZ would be in their right to say this. I appreciate it is how you interpret it, but Confidential may very well apply to the content of the [existing] MOUs that have been announced (Greatpower, Tinci and BNBT). If I were AVZ – I would ask the ASX if any of the MOUs (the actual Memorandum of Understanding documents) have been made available to the public?

The answer would be No. And therefore, given no one has seen/read these MOU documents, they are by virtue "Confidential".

IMO - AVZ could also argue that “Confidential MOUs” have already been announced or implied/inferred...

From the ASX Announcement (12/03/18 - AVZ signs MoU with Beijing National Battery Technology Co):

“AVZ’s Executive Chairman Klaus Eckhof commented: “We are pleased to progress discussions with Tinci Group as they are a very well-regarded company globally and significant in the battery materials supply chain. Our excellent drilling results released to date under-pin the world-class status of Manono and highlights the unique opportunity that exists for the Company relative to all other hardrock deposits. AVZ continues an active dialogue with multiple Chinese groups seeking investment opportunities in the Company and project. We expect to announce more interest over the coming weeks.

I’m trying to remain impartial, albeit I am a mid-term SH and do appreciate the tweets, but IMO this is nonsense to scrutinise the content of the tweet. There are multiple instances where ‘Near Term Catalysts’ reference “Partnerships” or “Off Takes”. As a reasonable person reading this, does it mean “Joint Venture” and “Off Take Agreements/Deals”? There is no mention of ‘potential’ nor ‘opinion’; so does that mean they are FACT and we know something before it is announced? Answer - IMO No.

2018-04-13-1.jpg 2018-04-13-2.jpg

We're all speculating on inferred information that a reasonable person would get when they read the content of ASX announcements (per example above) inferred information on twitter.

ASX gone way too far IMO.

Lastly – have a nice, Long Weekend everyone – I believe we’ll see a suspension on Monday, clear down the sell orders and start from a clean slate again on Tuesday... and back to wearing out my F5 key.

Cheers
    MSN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.