AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt Request, page-173

1. 1,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    "If I were AVZ – I would ask the ASX if any of the MOUs (the actual Memorandum of Understanding documents) have been made available to the public?"

I think you have AVZ and ASX in the wrong places here? Don't you mean if you were ASX you'd ask AVZ (etc)?

Separately, it seems possible ASX has simply referenced the ML tweet with "Tianci + confidential MOUs", and noted that ML is a principal of Airguide as made clear by previous AVZ announcements and therefore a knowledgeable person with respect to confidential information and simply asked AVZ what are the "confidential MOUs" ML is referring to and with whom are they made?

If AVZ has confidential MOUs (undisclosed prior to ML's tweet) then they would then have to disclose them when the ASX asks about them - which it might only have done because of ML's tweet.

If AVZ has no other undisclosed-so-far MOUs - they won't have any trouble. It's only if they do, that they'd now have to provide some details (because of ML's disclosure and because of who he is).

I'm speculating here - obviously this is just my opinion.

Obviously, there could be alternate explanations that fit known facts that haven't been considered yet here (on HC or elsewhere) yet which turn out to be the actual truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.