ZEO 16.7% 3.5¢ zeotech limited

Ann: Trading Halt Request, page-15

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Hwy W, my read on this is that the SP was running very hard in a short space of time . Without any knowledge of anything that indicates to me that after such a long period of range trading and consolidation of the SP that the spike is due to anticipation of some expected positive news of significance by the investors joining the ranks . Whether that turns out to be correct only time will tell .

In my experience , however , when a company's SP dips or spikes markedly there is always going to be an underlying fundamental reason which the punters find out in due course when the news either negative or positive as the case may be is eventually disclosed to the masses . Sometimes the dips and spikes are shake outs or false runs respectively and may have no underlying basis and other times the moves are connected to underlying fundamental reasons and the market working out the value of the business . It is difficult to know the underlying reasons until the news comes out and as long as I am comfortable with the fundamentals as a result of my DD I ignore the noise and focus on the fundamentals .

When companies such as ZEO progress their business models , including proving up product applications or progressing commercial collaborations etc , there are many parties involved and many rumours that flow and that would be a possible reason for the significant spike.

Given that the SP has spiked so significantly it is IMO wise for the board to place the stock in a TH so as not to allow the SP to run too hard pending any announcement . It will be interesting to see the specific nature of the announcement with regard to the matter set out in the TH . I hope it is a significant one so we get a re rate . Let's see .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.005(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $61.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.5¢ 3.0¢ $18.02K 562.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16666 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 566095 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZEO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.