ZEO 2.86% 3.4¢ zeotech limited

Ann: Trading Halt Request, page-25

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Yes, I absolutely agree.

ZEO has now advanced potentially 3-5 years overnight, by securing an approved Mining Lease (start mining ASAP) with what looks to me to be second to none high grade raw ore kaolin. This enables them to as they say 'accelerate' production of synthetic zeolites (high alumina feedstock straight out of the ground), whilst offering immediate cashflow potential ie they can move quickly to generate revenues from high quality DSO kaolin product.

I did a quick review of other ASX listed kaolin players announcements and they all tabled results at -45 micron (hence require wet-process sizing) to come close to the high alumina and low iron assays that ZEO ML presents and even Toondoon's (processed) ISO Brightness at 84.5 is hard to match. Of the 4 I reviewed only 1 had an approved Mining Licence, so the rest are sometime before they get the ball rolling from a revenue perspective - ZEO can kick that off ASAP.

I think the real benefit is if ZEO's pilot program delivers - the company can obviously move to production sooner, rather than waiting years to get kaolin feed from Abercorn.

The market will wake up soon enough - ZEO is a technology company that just landed an near term income generating asset. DYOR smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $59.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $36.73K 1.110M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 687191 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 579407 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZEO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.