SUM 10.5% 34.0¢ summit minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt Request, page-184

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    I will respond to your reply but not your mates, just for old times sake .

Well done old mate you can keep your moral high ground but have you heard of BRICS , yes the B for Brazil is in bed with Russia that's the R in BRICS, ,you already know that because you are so knowledgeable .

Have you heard about the war in Ukraine ? you must of heard that USA is now officially the enemy of Russia? And you know that Australia is the little brother of USA .

Unfortunately the world has been torn in half so it might pay to get on the right side of the fence, don't worry , there are some great projects you just need to do the research and that doesn't mean looking at the share price and only the share price , there are fundamentals to consider , jurisdiction is only one of them. Having some knowledge of Geology , the metallurgical processes and the mining operations is also handy. What do have , rock chips in Brazil ?

Did you see what happened to AVZ shareholders when the political risk that they were happy to take went pear shaped?

How do you sleep? You come across as a knowledgeable poster and make unfounded predictions and people read your posts and agree with you , or , if they don't agree become fair game for you and your mates and get attacked from every side .

A nice bunch of keyboard bullies you run with and giving each other thumbs ups .

And whoever that was that called me "Buddy" , I'm not your buddy.

I don't know anything,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
-0.040(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $20.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 38.0¢ 31.0¢ $3.427M 9.933M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33829 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 15793 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.