SUM 10.5% 34.0¢ summit minerals limited

Honestly, what is this garbage that you are posting? Don't...

1. 19,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2609
    Honestly, what is this garbage that you are posting?

Don't forget, you came here declaring that the pump and dump crew were all over this and they knew who they were and now you are throwing accusations there's a bunch of keyboard bullies here?

Now it's personal and you are asking me 'how I sleep at night'? We'll, couldnt be better at the moment thanks CB, quite chuffed that I've managed to buy at .125c (at the time market cap was $7m). What unfounded predictions are you particularly on about? It seems you have a particular issue with me but this is your 2nd post on here as a non holder - what's made you so salty and take offence on the SUM forum?

Yes you are correct in that SUM have rock chips in Brazil, they acquired the tenements 7 weeks ago and their field exploration program is ongoing. There's 6 different exploration tenements of which all seem to be highly prospective. Brazil is the world’s leading niobium producer accounting for 91% of Global active Niobium reserves and 88% of Global niobium production and the project vendor now happens to be SUM's largest shareholder and is working round the clock on the ground.

Enjoy your week-end CB
    Last edited by Tcb007: 22/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
-0.040(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $20.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 38.0¢ 31.0¢ $3.427M 9.933M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33829 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 15793 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.