SUM 0.00% 50.0¢ summit minerals limited

I might be reading a different announcement to a few here. The...

1. 19,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2594
    I might be reading a different announcement to a few here. The company has stated that they will respond to the ASX regarding a price query.
    Now today, the share price rose from 43c to an all time high of 55c, which is a gain of 28% on heavy volume. The shareprice hit 55c around 2.15pm and then the pause in trading was effected around 30 minutes later. Again, if i read the response on page 3 of the Trading Halt request, it specifically says "The trading halt is requested pending an announcement by Summit in relation to a response to an ASX price query"

Now, the second part of the Trading Halt request states and additional exploration results from its Equador Niobium and Tantalum Project in Brazil.

The volume and all time high today may suggest there was a leak regarding news but the way this has been trading, who knows?

I know many non-holders who have popped up on here have an issue with the company posting videos and site updates on X and like yourself may have questions around the selective sampling. Well, the company has explicitly stated that Assays have now been sent to another lab so that a full suite analysis on the sample can be contacted, which will enable the company to ascertain and thereafter announce the TREO percentage as well as potentially other elements contained within the samples.

Who knows what "additional exploration results' SUM will announce. ADG released a nice video on X today and no-one has an issue with that post? Get it off your chest of what you actually think about SUM man and stop pussy footing around eh?
    Last edited by Tcb007: Thursday, 19:06

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43342 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.