SUM 10.5% 34.0¢ summit minerals limited

Sounds like a few sold before the halt and have suddenly...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Sounds like a few sold before the halt and have suddenly appeared with their negativity, albeit there have been others on X criticising SUM for a while.

I understand some of the criticism, but it is very common in the industry with rock chips (they never represent the true grade and can be manipulated). I have never seen a company drill out the same grades as their rock chips, I don't think anyone has. They are simply for the purpose of confirming mineralisation at surface.

I have no issue however with the team posting videos and photos on X to keep shareholders in the loop.

The matter of fact still stands.

- High grade Niobium + Tantalum identified throughout the project wide distance apart
    - 1.2km strike so far, this will likely increase with the pending assays
    - located in the heart of Brazil where there is the most niobium in the world
    - outcropping minerals and 5 artisanal mines identified so far with visible columbite (historical locals mining from surface with picks and shovels)
    - SUM will be the first to drill test this highly prospective land and uncover whats below
    - When there is mineralisation on surface, it can indicate a resource below. The fact we have found 5 artisanal mines and mineralisation from surface throughout the project is highly encouraging. What were they mining and selling?
    - if of economical scale, these niobium deposits are worth north of a billion
    - WA1 was originally looking for tantalum (worth more than niobium), and we have that too
    - Also note visual spodumene (lithium) in some of Sandros photos

Its a very exciting project albeit early days, the RvR is outstanding IMO

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6259/6259665-4b59118b24593e5b75fcbec1c479ee6e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
-0.040(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $20.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 38.0¢ 31.0¢ $3.427M 9.933M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33829 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 15793 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.