SUM 1.00% 49.5¢ summit minerals limited

Looks like Monday possibly today is going to be a banger! As...

1. 653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Looks like Monday possibly today is going to be a banger!

As others have said the idea of a TH is to release information that can change the SP in this case is Lab results from samples.

These samples are not just outcrops or steam samples they are taken from underground in old workings clearly they have minerals at eye level this is not a new practice. SUM want to know if they are going to continue looking or move on so you get samples and find out what they are, that's it that's the idea.

Sandro has been posting like this in 4+ platforms all they way back to 2014 at least and before those platforms existed he was doing it on his websites for another decade you can't fault a geo who simply is a rock nerd.

Zero posts have been taken down in the last 15 hrs leading me to believe the ASX is happy with the information out there.

But to be honest I'm surprised I was able to get so much information so easily over the last month, this type of information is available in WA via government websites you just need to do more work to find it.

My guess is the ASX has noticed spikes in Volume and price, asked the company what's up, they said we have more results so let us hit pause while we organise an announcement.

As for the SP I would think good results are baked into the cake it will need a strike extension or comments regarding the other projects, obviously a comment on trying to find a RC rig for example would light the fuse.

Still a micro cap here plenty of upside and of course downside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.5¢ 58.5¢ 48.0¢ $6.252M 11.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28187 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 8500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.