RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

I actually think this fund raising is a good sign. Shows me, in...

1. 123 Posts.
    I actually think this fund raising is a good sign. Shows me, in my opinion, that the former directors spent so much money (on what????) that RMX needs to go to s/h again. The last qty had expenditure way over the norm so will not comment on it but I certainly have a view reading between the lines. And of course, our investment, which I state again was not even on the radar, in Bluebird, down around 70% in around 6 months. So the former board invested s/h funds like that. More to play out here methinks. And to think I subscribed to SPP in August last year on the promise of imminent drilling and nothing has happened in that regard for over a year, or if it has, has not been announced. Will see what transpires but looking fwd to batangas/company update related ASX announcements over coming months. And one wonders what BMV thinks about all of this. Interesting times ahead I reckon.

Btw, my tip is we will relist post consolidation below 1.5 cents. So the trades at 1/10th of a cent were over valued (happy sellers). All thanks to you know who.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.