ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1121
    been watching this with interest - bought in on the first plunge and got out with a small reward....i will wait for the next purge cause I suffered hard during billabong, and as i said b4, these criminals use the same handbook when it comes to destroying sharholder wealth for self interest (as bad as venture capitalists - dick smiths, myers, spotlight, bbg! etc etc)...

one thing to note - if this thing survives (like bbg) i was so burnt (alot of '0000$$$) that i walked away without looking back (as most would do)....that was stupid on my part...learn from my lesson, if it hits low digits and doesnt go into receivership, it will be a multibagger 6 -12 mths down the track.....if any1 is on the sidelines and likes to gamble (lets face it, if u trade, your an addict!!)......it will be a coin toss at the bottom b/w a dicksmith receivership event or a multi bagger...

for long termers, been there - feel ur pain. for the opportunists, its a binary call, go in low and hope for multi (DYOR) or sleep better @ night and AVOID....

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.