SYR 2.74% 35.5¢ syrah resources limited

SYR has found a way to bounce off 2.39 on several occasions and...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    SYR has found a way to bounce off 2.39 on several occasions and even twice below this price. From a charting perspective it seems like while it should breakout from this current level (as shorter move on ) and there has never actually been a true short squeeze. If it can't hold at this levels we will see it fall sub $2 and I unfortunately as much as I believe in the future of the company for risk management will need to reduce positions at 2.25 and 2.10 and $2. I really hope it doesn't get there and I am have averaged down under $3 .What is sad that many retail holders will have to do the same which is exactly what the shorters (UBS and credit S. I believe are main ones)
    For exposure reasons I haven't been able to buy more below $2.50. But if it starts to move up I will support with buying as I come back in the black.
    I feel like the 3rd quarter results will define this company for the next 12mths.
    There will be at least another announcement on mine efficiency prior which may help
    BTW I'm up 15% in JBHi is a 2 week hold and it is the second most shortest stock so they can get it wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $367.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $2.274M 6.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 189831 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 53310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.