TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Hey Stuka, Not that its really any of my business, but isnt the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Hey Stuka, Not that its really any of my business, but isnt the point of a forum to hear everyones views. I appreciate Fred's comments as well as Sentry's. I like to be as fully informed as possible.

So far, my read of the situation is that TV2 have some IP that is interesting to a number of media distributors who wish to sell TV2's product into their client base for a profit split. The question here is NOT about whether they are capable of doing deals, clearly they are, but rather, how profitable will those deals become. In the end it boils down to content and whether the punters want to pay for it. And only time will tell, but for sure, the more deals they do, the better their chance of success. Re the capital raising, I suspect the money might be for upfront costs of buying in content (my guess). If so, its a bit of a dangerous game, since they need to be sure that subscriber numbers and payments will meet the content cost, at the very least.
    I wish TV2 and its holders all the best, but on balance its not for me right now. I prefer to see some good early signs of their numbers growing first, before diving in have fun though

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.