TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Hey jiska I agree - I am in for 2 years and I think it will find...

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    Hey jiska

I agree - I am in for 2 years and I think it will find some good ground over that time.

There's always rampers and flamers.

Good to see some of the old GAL people around. @kevscranes - @scorpio60 and @thermocouple are all still around I notice.

Having been in the stock for sometime now it seems that long term holders might have more of a balanced perspective on many aspects of TV2. I'm not having a go at anyone but it is interesting how some newer posters seem to focus on the immediate or most recent issues.

For example, I remember when Karaoke2U was launched - I checked in on some of the posts at the time and noticed that some posters seemed to think that K2U was the total or prime offering of TV2. It's not.

Anyway, Wednesday will hopefully be a good day. I think that if management use the term "material contract" then I am hoping that they understand the significance of using that term. They should - so let's see if they actually do. If it is indeed a "material contract" then the SP might shoot upwards. Trouble is - I think some will sell into any rally - a sound capital management strategy is important for all investors.

In my experience - it's what shares at this end of the market do - the SP rises - profit gets taken off the table - SP retreats a bit - new announcement / change and the cycle repeats. Hopefully it is characterised by higher highs and lower lows.

Looking forward to seeing who the telco is

Anyway - GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.