TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Trading Halt-TV2.AX, page-127

1. 603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Euro it's not about having something different, it will be about understanding your consumers and knowing what they want. They'll need something like a feedback channel whether in app or email to know why they don't like it or what could be improved. If they can't understand their consumers then how could they possibly know which direction to take to reduce customer churn? If I may suggest to help better understand do some reading on churn rates and improving numbers for apps. Even Smule has a 63% uninstall rate after 3 months. It would be a lot easier and cost effective to please the consumers that download the app already than to try and gain a extra large proportion of downloads to maintain a low active sub base. K2U will have a saturation point, if they reach it and have already given the consumer a negative feel for their app imagine how hard it's going to be to win them back. Get it right early and it will maximize revenues before saturation point is reached. I hope I'm making sense to you and you do check out churn rates to get a handle on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.