ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Trading Halt Update, page-19

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160

On the surface we have a non-event announcement (trading halt continuing to when it was originally set for) and somehow we end up as the most discussed stock.  Despite this, we still have people try and turn no information into something that it simply isn't.  For investors who look at what is being talked about and goes to the thread to see the level of discussion about the company and try to find out more about it, it would be quite contrasting to the maturity of the discussion around the other companies on the list below:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1404/1404098-a49800f35ab2f70052b927f4e5f15824.jpg

And then we wonder why people lose interest in our company...

There of course will be the usual who try and attack my character for pointing out once again how I believe the discussion on our threads have an impact on our share price (IMO), and I don't disagree the delays have a bigger impact on the SP, but at the end of the day the information at hand is what it is, so let's not try and turn it into something it is not... it only pecks away at others' perceptions of ECT, and risks people turning off completely (as some already have).  Once the deal is signed if we risk no one being in the room, it makes it difficult to bring back some of those who left, even if the news ends up being where most hope for it to be.

To outsiders watching our company, please continue to watch this space.

A still cautious ECT investor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.