OAK 0.00% 6.7¢ oakridge international limited

@RealRockerfeller , Long termer meaning - those who are holding...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 33 Posts.
    @RealRockerfeller ,

Long termer meaning - those who are holding XPE for the long term - as opposed to a few know it all DT's who unnecessarily clog the XPE threads for a few pips here and there, constantly stirring the pot with mindless jibberish to suit their own position depending on what day, hour or minute of the week it is.

If a person or entity has just discovered the company, like what they see and are investing for the long term then they are long termers as far as I'm concerned. Yourself and other early RYG holders are no more entitled to a future return than they are, though you should be grateful that your ROI will be considerably higher if you have been around since the 2c days. Besides that this is not a d*ck measuring contest (although sometimes I do wonder).

So thanks for your opinion but as I've stated before I will continue to point out the twerps who consistently sew their seeds of doubt on this forum in a deliberate attempt to dampen the fundamentally positive outlook for this company, particularly when there is currently no justifiable reason to do so - on the contrary in fact.

My hope is that the constant bickering that is currently out of control (and cleverly initiated by a few DTs concerned only about their own positions in the ultra short term) is replaced with a pleasant exchange of vibrant opinions discussing the more important topics like XPed's technologies (including strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats), the rapidly growing IOT sector and the information and updates that we receive from the company and other sources on a regular basis. This is what a grown-up forum should and used to look like.

All the best.
    Last edited by the equaliser: 28/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.808M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 380 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 65728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.