OAK 0.00% 6.8¢ oakridge international limited

"Auto discovery is nice but i havnt found any news to make it...

1. 13,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2679
    "Auto discovery is nice but i havnt found any news to make it gold. Who knows"

Well, most of us here "know".

If you want a quick catch up suggest you call and have a chat with Board member and Telink Chairman Dr Wenjun Sheng who is also an Intel portfolio investee, GE supplier and inventor of the world-first SoC IoT chip. He recently said:

"We are extremely excited to be working with Xped. Xped's unique solution will enhance our IoT chip offerings and create a matchless global first end-to-end solution".

"The opportunity at hand is significant; IoT is the future and the joint collaboration and porting of Xped's software onto our Telink Chips will add significant value. The combination of both Telink and Xped's technology will provide access to new channels and revenue opportunities for both companies, as well as giving prospective and existing customers of both Telink and Xped fresh and innovative optionality that until now has never been available."

There, in part, is "the gold".

Suspect that Dr Sheng is much better qualified than you to make that (uninformed) call. If in doubt, check his bio here: http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160421/pdf/436nsfv41sbq70.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.835M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.