OAK 21.4% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

You own stock in XPE and your blabbering out against anyone who...

1. 12 Posts.
    You own stock in XPE and your blabbering out against anyone who has a different opinion on this company. Your asking me to do some research into this company instead of shit stirring?? What a complete and utter idiot you are.

You and your fellow following thumbs up warriors are so blinded by dream land that you wont accept XPE will fail.
    The Ive followed RYG since .013 its become like a son in the family to me. How dare you say anything that might harm my child. Blabbering FOOL.

By the way im also one of those who got on board this at 4.9cents till it reached 10.5 and i sold half. then the other half at .11 I still have not bought back in yet. I saw this for what it was. And it was so easy to see. Momentum run to 11cents then back down. You can catch these in any market around the world.

By the way i did do my research. Trying to find the competition. There are MANY!
    Research other internet of things start ups there are out there. Using the same mobile phone to command other electronic gizmos. Only thing that differentiate XPE is the Auto Discovery Remote Control technology. And woopie doo. Not enough to get me excited. And the intel thing and NO not enough to get me excited. World wide patents? NO not enough to get me excited.

All you UP rampers on steroids of emotion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.019(21.4%)
Mkt cap ! $1.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $1.056K 15.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29911 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.