OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Always believed from the day they were appointed John Shultz and...

1. 429 Posts.
    Always believed from the day they were appointed John Shultz and Chris Wood should not be CEOs and should be senior technical executives if they need a title , they have been extremely busy with R&D the last 6 or so years and there one will find their forte which is the life blood of Xped . As Xped stated in earlier literature they are constantly developing new IOT technology so Wood and Shultzs creative talent is needed in this area not jet setting for business meetings.
    Also any body who has met and spoken to Wood and Shultz could come to a belief that they are just too nice and squeaky clean to be trying to carry out potential multi million dollar business with ruthless company executives who at times give the impression they will screw anybody over, though Athan Lekkas I assume was watching their asses . Somebody with a little bit of Dik Hed in them like Steve Jobs is needed whether its a man or woman . I thought Stefanac fitted this role but really he is in his own garden by being placed in Asia and this will be beneficial.
    If Chris Wood is placed back into tech R&D and nicely looked after I will be quite happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.