OAK 0.00% 8.0¢ oakridge international limited

I'm not holding as declared in my sentiment but will try to push...

1. 429 Posts.
    I'm not holding as declared in my sentiment but will try to push in if the announcement fits my criteria, we are expecting announcements on progress this and next month possibly a series however I wonder if it is anyway related to fundamentals or perceived insight that triggered off the major sell off, if not the major seller/s have displayed a major show of misjudgement on a grand scale and I have misjudged my re entry , tomorrow will tell.
    There are some interesting developments ready to take place with Google Home to hit the market within weeks to a few months , many journalists with the major papers are aware of it recently ,and beforehand many held a very vague understanding of IOT . Thats it Iot devices are going to hit everybody in the face soon whether they like it or not.Xped is still in there with an unique technological advantage.
    As far as an announcement goes I have up to 8.8c to buy into without a theoretical loss as that was my last large trade out 7.8 was a trade only after buying at 7.2.after following an experiment following madmacs charts and trader10s comments. So the point here is the forum should have input from non holders with an interest in the company as some trade and some like myself will re enter given positive conditions.
    we await

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.408M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.0¢ $3.134K 35.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.