OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

For the nay sayers and doubter, read this..... This is for any...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    For the nay sayers and doubter, read this.....

This is for any fool that thinks this announcement is bad news lol. This is my corresponsed via chris wood. I sent a email last week and received the response below on saturday. Make of it as you will, but those who are trying there best to keep xped down wont have a chance in hell soon. Xped will be a massive company, and a very exciting one for the Lt's just like me.

Attn chris wood

I am a excited shareholder with xped. It would be great to see how this app actually works. It just seems a little odd that the app is out, and have no appliances to test on. Are there products like tvs in the very near future that will have your logos? Or are you guys developing your own products behind doors ? I hope some major announcements are on the way soon.

Cheers and dont let go of that vision.

This is his response. I wasnt going to post this, but the na sayers are still out there. So suck on this......

Thanks for contacting us, and for your enthusiasm. As you know the app will be launched on September 20. And yes we are working on some products behind closed doors.

There will more more announcements very soon about this.

Best regards,
    Chris

Facts.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.