OAK 0.00% 6.7¢ oakridge international limited

No, not really. One always regrets missed profit opportunities,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    No, not really. One always regrets missed profit opportunities, but I'd be a millionaire on just counting all the missed opportunities and would never get anywhere. I am sure many a successful investors have missed 10, 100 baggers even and kicked themselves. Once out of the stock - regrettably earlier on for me before the Martin bombshell- one has to accept not being exposed to news flow.
    I was merely mentioning that it hasn't been the first time a 'material' announcement has been underwhelming and actually results in a drop. That said there are numerous news items due soon for september and the like, so exciting times ahead. Arguably I would have bought back in at the higher prices for news flow but had reallocated to other stocks, so I will just have to revisit once I have the funds and see where XPE is at.

all this talk about $0.50 though needs a reality check though. a profit for shareholders on good news to come... even 1, 2, 3 cents depending on the news is great, but $0.50 - the company's a long way off revenue to value it at 1 billion dollars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.808M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 380 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 65728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.