ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    @jbr055 - thanks. I am just as annoyed on the pre-martin sell out as those feeling happy they held on, don't get me wrong. But I am looking to crack the code and in 5, 10, 15 years be striking it big with persistent profits, and at that I hope this is part of the learning curve. Do I feel shitty, yes, undeniably. WHat makes it worse is it was recouping losses so missing out on a big profit booster is always worse than a pure profit when you know it was losses you could recoup. Fundamentally, the announcements and sept news was great and I am still looking forward to it, but I played the TA game and voltaility and decided out was better than in and regrettably at the time and in hindisght now it was a bad decision.

I do agree however that open mind and self consciousness is key to learning in anything. In the end that is a harsh lesson investors will have to learn. While XPE may or may not strik eit to the moon, eventually they will pick investments where their inability to process alternative opinions will limit their learning potential and eventually their wealth. That said there will always be those that only see $1 parties and any sell or decision to trade some pips looks like downramping. Sometimes retraces are good.

Companies with retraces and low volume or share price movement kicking goals should be welcomed. If XPE was $0.01-0.02 and kicking goals I would be alot more excited than having it all over hot copper. It gets dangerous when everyone knows about something, the traders are all over it, retailers only see blue sky etc. etc. Who knows when or if the dream will burst, as some of these stocks really do make the distance. but for every one, those dreamers will come across eventually 9 that go nowhere, or typically down. How well they learn will come down to how open minded they are - some will just never get it.

That said for today's musings, good luck on your trading. Hopefully I can erase my abysmal run this year (which started off well mind you with XPE's initial 10c run) , make some money back, and ride back the wave if XPE truly gets on the road to productio and profits.
    Last edited by SaberX: 20/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.