OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

So Microsoft and Google just materialised from thin air to...

1. 2,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    So Microsoft and Google just materialised from thin air to dominate their space, they were never small or startups?

To make statements like "XPE will never be the dominant IOT player it's a Mickey Mouse spec" this type of down ramp should be prohibited as it brings only balonies to the theatre and potential losses to newbies who invested solely on my last post, BaHahahahah.

Further more I never claimed they WILL be the dominant player in their space within the world that is IOT, just that they planing to, what makes me think this, if I was them that would be my sole goal, to be the dominant player in that space, IOT communication/interface. You don't hire ex Intel (dominant player) executives if you plan on being a pipsqueak. You don't court all the other dominant players in the IT space if you want to be a minnow. You don't patent your IP if you want to be a flash in the pan.

If they manage to get ADRC into most or all chips out there and there is a large take up from both the general public and dominant manufacturers of IOT things, then they would be a major player. Lots of if's in there for all the newbies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88627 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 20890 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.