NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Ann: Trading Halt-XTV.AX, page-594

1. 203 Posts.
    Screen shot 2016-05-02 at 4.56.09 PM.png

You obviously saw the potential of XTV pumping in a cool $50K at a loss. Sorry for your losses as you probably followed thenextsmallcap.... website's recommendation and got roasted along way. Free advise is free for a reason.

I only bought in at .006 and .008 SP so I cannot possibly lose too much
    Oppies I scored at rock bottom so it is impossible for me to lose on them..... unless the company totally dies. (if SP hits 3.4c again it would equal to 16 bags full)

XTV is still that company you once fell in love with, only it at a better place than it was before you got on board. Classic love hate relationship.

___ 50-60% down in a day doesnt mean a thing as my accumulation today and partial selloff has covered 90% of my holdings so in essence I have have probably made the top 20 share holders list almost for FREE. Also taking advantage of Commsec T2 payment policy means I did this using OPM (other peoples money)....isn't that the best way to do things?

Seriously.... good luck with your future investments. We all learn something new everyday if we want to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.