PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Statsman see Humbles reply he is pretty rightAs for Palm he was...

1. rex
    178 Posts.
    Statsman see Humbles reply he is pretty right

As for Palm he was quick to criticize without checking details of past postings and the placements are not that confidential as most brokers can find out
    I get these offerings all the time and that is why it's worth dealing with full service brokers
    What you pay in brokerage is more than made up by these sort of placements if you qualify

Anyway Palm I have made the same mistakes in the past and I have gained from HC's good posters so I like to inform quickly as I don't like the big guy's knowing without the little guys having a hint of what's going on

As for PLV I will take up some at 40c in he placement and maybe a few more in the SPP that's coming depending on the price action

I like the Irvine island possibilities and sailed past there last year looking at Koolan and the coastline is spectacular so environmental studies will take a lot of time

But it will take at least a year or 2 to prove up 130 - 200 mill tons and I think they have been slow to sort out real Chinese JV partners (there are supposedly 6 in process with confidentiality agreements)

On the whole I think it's a good project but will take time
    to develop and I hope the $23 mill is enough to get well into the feasibility study before they need another raising.
    I think they will need more senior staff to handle the project and the Chinese

I don't think the Tassie stuff is worth much yet but a hole or 2 as they say may be enough to interest the big boys in a JV
    All the best to Tony and I hope he can handle all the work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.