SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt , page-58

1. 184 Posts.
    Hi illiquid

A well thought and balanced opinion you gave and its healthy to play devils advocate.
    I was present at the agm and met up with westcott and a few of the lads at the melbourne prior.I think its fair to say that most if not all companies at some point miss their targets and have ann etc pushed back,its just simply how it works.Most of us have dabbled in such predictions all year and most are licking their wounds,[myself especially].I think it is so easy to get caught up in the hype,lets not forget how long it took fmg to get up and once they got the funding it was full steam ahead.
    It was remarked by one of the board that west africa was like the pilbara forty years ago,so you could say at the present we might as well be mining on the moon.The true scope of this project not only in the ore body but its hand in the major infrastructure will imo be seen and felt in a few years time not today or next week.
    These are some of the things that i got out of the agm;

.Don lewis is the man to get the job done.
    His work ethic is obviously of the highest level,he was dog tired from all the running around of late but still managed to hold court throughout proceedings.I was told that westcott fired many a question at Don at the private meeting,so you could imagine how tired the poor bloke is now.
    .They did indeed mention the 2nd drill rig,and when the access road thru to nabeeba is complete[cant remember time frame]drilling will start.Note;they are very excited about this deposit.
    .The other rig i think was going to finish at mbarga then move down to meridonal.
    .It is very clear that proving up dso to say 400to500mt will be the key factor for finance and offtake.There a few if any current mines outside the major three with that amount and grade of dso.
    .Don also spoke on how significant a role sdl could play in the infrastructure,and this is clearly a long term focus and a vital one.

There is much more to tell,but thats for westcott to deliver as i'm sure he has much more indepth coverage on all matters sdl.
    Imo its better going to market now than 3 months down the track,i don't like the idea of further dilution but lets see what happens.It seems pretty clear to me;Get the dso-Get the money,happy days.
    Great to meet those who attended,hope you feel the same optimism.

Cheers.cb.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.