CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

I understand what you say Tretchikoff but if that is the result...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

I understand what you say Tretchikoff but if that is the result of this trading halt, my credability will be shot and my heart wont be in it anymore. I'll probably bow out of HC and the other forums i post on, at least for a very long time.

I've openly said that I came away from the AGM confident that there would not be a capital raising prior to proving CETO III. I'd hope that in the past I've proven myself to be a well researched, intelligent poster - someone not incompetent enough to arrive at the "no capital raising" conclusion by mistake.

As i said on another forum this morning, if the company is about to make me look like i'm a liar or incompetent, i will be gutted and there will be no point in me posting.

I dont mind being wrong in relation to something like the REDP decision (which is out of everyone's hands), but what is the point of doing endless research, asking questions at the agm and applying what mental resources I have to understanding the company and it's technology, only to have the company itself act in a way that directly contradicts all of it.

If it turns out to be a run of the mill capital raising, then it had to have been planned prior to the AGM and either Ottaviano was not being particularly truthful at the AGM, or he intentionally spoke in a way that would lead a reasonable person to get the wrong idea. There is absolutely no way in the world that anyone could have left the AGM with the belief that there would be a capital raising in the near term - absolutely no chance.

If this announcement is not to the benefit of existing shareholders in a substantive way (not just a couple of extra mill to help it along) I will be gutted, probably more so than when we didnt get the REDP grant - because while i can accept a dodgy govt decision, I cant accept being led down the garden path by management.

Let's see what it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.