BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Geko...We can speculate now it's in trading halt and not get...

1. 1,111 Posts.
    Geko...

We can speculate now it's in trading halt and not get into too much trouble so here are my thoughts....

What we know is that it's the drilling results from WEST MUSGRAVE - First pass RC drilling of the
    Hand pump and Premier site…

Also - If this is Significant enough to put it into trading halt then it must be very big....

My guess is that the results came back very impressive and they want to confirm the results and have them re checked before releasing to the market….

The thing that amazes me is that the Tropicana East project is the one that excites me…. Located literally next door to a 5 million ounce gold discovery….

The projects that BDR are involved in are at a point in time where all of them are exciting shareholders. Major news being released weekly - this stock won’t fly under the radar for long!

With all the projects underway this stock is Majorly undervalued IMO It won’t stay this cheap forever…

Remember the same management made Agincourt Resources HUGE

Little annoyed i didn't buy more when i had the chance today.... Almost went in and bought $10k more at 11.5 cents.... Damn it!!! Just as i was about to put in my buy order someone else grabbed them!!!

Glad i hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.