CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

It is as I posted earlier this week, ASIC/ASX will likely let...

1. 983 Posts.
    It is as I posted earlier this week, ASIC/ASX will likely let this continue but will insist on full disclosure of all associated risks in any prospectus's.

The disclosures in this recent prospectus go way over and above even what I expected to see.

Frankly and on that basis alone, it is a very fairly worded prospectus however shocking the disclosures are. If you invest after reading that prospectus in it's entirety or at least the interesting bits then you are truly fully appraised of the immense risk and likely outcome for your investment.

This prospectus is about the most decent and honest bit of paper I have EVER seen from CVI to date.

CVI SP has been traditionally "managed". Note the allegation from ASIC (page 13 of the prospectus) 421 (false statements by officials of companies with intent to affect price of shares)

This manipulation as also been undertatken as required by a certain broker in WA, who, IMHO is just as guilty as Slyth in this whole affair. How could this broker not be aware of what was going on and also run a campaign of SP manipulation on the magnitude that they have to date?

More heads should roll over this CVI scam.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.