MUN 0.00% 4.8¢ mundo minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt , page-18

1. 1,309 Posts.
    Yes I am still going to hold, and probably top up if it goes much lower. It is very dissapointing that something like this out of the companies control had to happen right when we needed to have a good quarter. I emailed John last week to ask about production and he said that everything was going along as expected, so its very unlucky that something like this would happen now. I still stand by the fact that MUN is underpriced and once they are on track and constantly meeting production figures the value gap will close, Im just not sure how long it is going to take to get things running smoothly? I think after a while you do need to say enough is enough but Im not quite there yet as I still think that they will get there in the end. Goarmy you asked about Anglo earlier, I also asked John about that and he said the Anglo rep had left the mine last week and was happy with his visit and he would be reporting back to Anglo management this week. I would be expecting (hoping for) an announcement sometime this week? Siamese Im not sure what you are gloating about, things like this do happen on mine sites all the time. Yes it is unfortunate that it will lower production but dont think yourself a master trader because the company has some bad luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.