GBI 0.00% 16.0¢ genera biosystems limited

Considering that they have already received the green light re a...

1. 118 Posts.

Considering that they have already received the green light re a manufacturing license it might be a positive announcement re TGA listing is my guess. It cant be anything got to do with CE Mark/European sales as they need a listing/inclusion on the ARTG list first is my understanding.

Prior use by Gribbles was exempt as a homebrew/internally validated test, an ARTG approved test means all players in Aust can purchase and also means about a 2 month lead time to European approval.

See below taken from the TGA website..

"The ARTG is a computer database of therapeutic goods. Therapeutic goods are divided broadly into two classes: medicines and medical devices. Unless exempt, medicines must be entered as either 'registered' or 'listed' medicines and medical devices must be 'included' before they may be supplied in or exported from Australia."

I've been accumulating over the quiet Xmas/Jan period so I hope I'm not the idiot! LOL

After about 4 months stuck/consolidating in the current trading range my guess is that the SP is set to get a leg up and breakout and hit new highs.

My technical/charting friend tells me that the charts say that any such run may take it to the $1.20 level.

Enjoy the ride and let's hope that we see some real goals from GBI in the coming 2 quarters, ideally culminating in a takeout by June or earlier.

Rgds

Prof

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.