RMI 0.00% 2.2¢ resource mining corporation limited

I disagree Jazzasax it cant be just any deal Jaz, the...

1. 137 Posts.
    I disagree Jazzasax
    it cant be just any deal Jaz, the Corresponding company would be required to fund a substantial part of the project, it would have to be a major player for this to happen... this is the absolute ideal sceniorio big boy comes in and yes finances every thing all costs covered, which by all means is possible however unlikely.... most likely scenario IMO, if in fact its a JV will be a company whiling to pay 50-70% of costs or something in that range which would be great, but the company has near no money......so a cap raising is still required with the JV, which is not a bad thing raising money for use in production, projects etc is great, better then a cap raising to pay of debt, loans or to just keep the company running, which is my next scenario if the cap raising comes before the JV then well ill be out, IMO the JV has to come first and needs at least some sort of financial backing....
    This will be the make or brake annc for this company IMO
    a good example of a previous company in similar circumstances, dear i say it Copper Co had an Absolutely wicked resource but no money... was expecting a production report on its lady annie copper mine...... Instead... Trading halt. then Voluntary suspension... Then yibbida yibbida thats all folks....

i hope it doesn't go down the same track...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $25.57K 1.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 298103 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1445557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.