ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Hi WestcottSo you are the only one who is allowed to assume and...

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi Westcott

So you are the only one who is allowed to assume and make statements based on nothing. You have been banging on for weeks about how much it is going to cost to freight by road when in FACT you have no idea. The company has come out and announced this:

'The Company has contracted a local firm to supply up to 1mtpa of trucking capacity, utilising road transport for movement of material to port. Road transportation offers a simple, cost effective and uninterrupted logistics network directly to the Company‟s storage plot at the port, with an expected reduction in handling losses, and costs in line with previous estimates"

So all our talk about the cost etc were a waist of time as it seams that the company had already factored in the road transport scenario.

Anyway back to your statement that my post #5118013 I DID qualify my statement by saying that if the ore is in the same ratio (that was in brackets). I understand that there might be less ore but you must also concede that there might be MORE.

This new mine aquisition IMO will be the making of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.