ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Hi (occasionaltrader)How come directors get cheap options for...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (occasionaltrader)

How come directors get cheap options for identifying tenements,acquiring tenements,meeting resource figures doing due diligence etc?
    It is Podar and Natural Resources Consulting who are doing all the work.
    Again,I ask what are directors and staff doing to earn their pay?

Has any one thought or asked why they acquired the first tenement for $2 million cheaper then first announced?
    Would it be because there is less iron ore in this tenement then NSL said,the vendor said and the Indian Bureau of mines said there was and due diligence on the exploration data said.
    They said they understood the surface exposure and understanding of the float ore stratigraphy had allowed the development of initial mining plan?

Did understanding the float stratigraphy account for very little float ore samples being recovered?
    Because of the technical issues associated with the initial drilling program and sample collection process,further resource definition work will be undertaken in the first quarter of 2010.
    Is that what is meant by understanding the float stratigraphy?

What did the historical and current exploration data tell them about the project that is different to what they are finding?they did due diligence on the data I thought.

I thought cash flow was suppose to fund bolt on acquisitions,not more cash raising from share holders.

I thought they had access to funds from the Chinese for the shipments of iron ore.

The cash flow will support our ambition of building a portfolio of quality ready-to operate assets NSL said.

If directors have so many years of experience in mining would you not think they would know about backing up JORC resources figures,grades etc:with facts?

So how are they getting grades,resource figures,impurities figures? Do they not have any assay results to back up the resources they quote?

Surely assay results should be allowed to be published,even if assumptions are not.

They said iron ore resources,not reserves.
    Reserves will be the last resource figure.

Built on assumptions.
    Share holders faith needs to be with Podar Group as they are the people doing all the work and are in business to make money for them not others.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.