CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Trading Halt , page-161

1. 2,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I agree Colourof$. I hope you are right, as i see that JH needs a very good reason and justification for this CR, otherwise many s/holders will not take it up, including me.

If BG has an out clause in the contract, than JH needs to give them the bird, and let them drag their feet to QLD and work on their main project. I would hope that they would have included a penalty clause for walking on the deal.

You would think BG has enough money and big enough to walk and chew gum at the same time, obviously not, as they have been recalcitrant over a few months now.

Needs to outline exactly what it will be used for on top of the $20m+ they currently have, as infrastructure is too early, you have to find something first. Need a detailed plan with timlines, even if CTP wont meet exact dates.

I hope BG is out the door. Hopefully CTP can find something big down the road, and BG will be kicking themselves!! Just like one of the music companies that turned down in signing the Beatles "you aint good enough to make it".

I think they need to find oil or Helium in near future, that may attract a bigger and better run comapany than BG (Big Girl).
    Let's hope it's reasonably positive, even if it will dilute holdings that many won't like. I bought in for the long term, but at some point s/holders will move their capital if this goes no where but down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 292051 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.