URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

Ann: Trading Halt , page-7

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Let me just throw this out there so please dont get too cranky whichever side of the fence you are sitting on with the potential of URA:

Trading halt for three days to announce latest drill results is odd - I suspect that with their cash position, they will be using the results to raise more money to drill out and follow-up these latest results.

Even if the results are good (and you have to assume they will be), be ready for further dilution through a cap raising directly after i.e. a quick pump to ~5 cents followed by a trading halt notifying of a cap raising. I suspect KH is using the next few days to convince someone to inject cash before the results go out. It would have to be someone who hasnt been burnt yet and I dont think many funds in Aus would be keen to put up and money with the history of this company well known amongst funds, institutionals and brokers alike.

My bet is the money will come from the US - I would put my house on it (although I will retract that quickly if they money comes from Aus!)

Not too sure about the rest of you but in my experience, the reputation of this company is completely shot to pieces in this country (Aus) and many a joke has been had at their expense over the last few years. I really do wish them well and will be looking to the released results on Monday with interest.

If nothing else, URA does provide an element of surprise...and not always a good one!

Good luck to all of you that are holding, I wish you well and hope there is a good outcome for all of you next week.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.