TAS 0.00% 0.5¢ tasman resources ltd

you say"cap raising, IMO its a good thing, sure the clearances...

1. 147 Posts.

you say

"cap raising, IMO its a good thing, sure the clearances are dragging on but from what i understand these things do."

A Cap raising is a good thing to keep the company going of course but it ain't a good thing ever for the short term Share Price, I see it going drip.... drip.... drrrrip leading up to the placement issue coming into play.

I assume the cap raining will be 11c, if it is a private placment (which is most likely as it is the most cost efficent method for the small players)as 11c was the average price during Jan, Feb and March. Anything less than that would be terible as it would put pressure on the SP to go below the average price and may trigger a few punters stop losses and send the share price down further for the short term.... this will be one to watch if any trader puts pressure on the SP to go below 11c knowing that it may trigger a stop loss for the avergae punter who bought in Jan, Feb, March at around 11c.
    This may see the SP go to 10 or 9c. in the short term (i.e one to two months) and lay there until the next positive announcment

As for the clearances, the natives sound as though BHP is funding them to stay put... as this has been dragging on for much longer than the usual process...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.